Back again with another Nordstrom post! If you missed my last one, you can find it here. To re-cap, Nordstrom is having their big yearly sale with up to 50% off, so I made a list of my favorites from each category! Today’s post is focusing all on accessories, including hats, scarves, bags, and jewelry! There are so many amazing deals going on, so I highly recommend checking out the website for yourself, as these are just a few of them!
- Mini Holographic Backpackwas $29, now $14.49
- Rebecca Minkoff Backpackwas $245, now $146
- Free People Fuzzy Beaniewas $38, now $22
- Colorful Pom Beaniewas $15, now $7.49
- Kate Spade Velvet Clutchwas $70, now $52
- Pearl Studded Beanie was $19, now $9.49
- Tassel Knit Scarf was $26, now $12.98
- XO Earringswas $32, now $15.98
- Hearts Earringswas $28, now $13.98
- Double Buckle Faux Leather Belt was $25, now $12.49
- Plush Fringe Scarfwas $29, now $14.49
This one was hard to narrow down because the deals are SO good with the bags! A lot of them are designer and still expensive even with the 50% off, so I didn’t want to list anything that wasn’t super budget friendly, but I did sneak in some Kate Spade and Rebecca Minkoff that are to DIE for! I saw the Velvet Kate Spade Clutch when I was browsing at the mall the other day and it is just so cute – would make an amazing makeup bag as well! That clutch and the pom beanie are my absolute favorites from the list!
I hope you guys are still enjoying these picks from Nordstrom! Again, the sale ends January 2nd, but since it’s such a good one, products are going out of stock like crazy! Be sure to browse the site because there are just so many steals happening right now! Thank you so much for reading and remember to check back tomorrow (or hit the follow button to the right!) for my next post on this series! XO
FTC: Some links above are affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you purchase through my link! Thank you for all of your support!